From renowned children’s theatre company tutti fruitti, Keepy Uppy is a play for the 2018 World Cup year, for football fans, children and families. It is a tale of love, devotion and family, set in the world of all things football and undeniable team spirit. Written by Evan Placey, featuring fab footie moves, flicks, sidesteps and original live music. It’s a great treat for children 3+ and their families.
The production runs at The Howard Assembly Room, Opera North on Saturday 5th May, performance times 11am and 2pm (One-hour running time)
We’ve teamed up with Howard Assembly Room at Opera North to offer one lucky Mumbler family the chance to WIN A FAMILY TICKET (2 adults, 2 children) for any showing on Saturday 5th May.
To enter, simply contact us with the words ‘Keepy Uppy’ before midnight on Friday 30th March.
For another chance to win head over to the Wharfedale Mumbler News Page on Facebook.
Box Office: 0844 8482727
Opera North Website
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over 18 years old. Employees of Opera North, tutti frutti or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible. Employees of North Leeds Mumbler are not eligible. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to be won across our 3 Leeds Mumbler sites
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The closing date is Friday 30th March.
- The winner will be notified by email by Tuesday 3rd April.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- You can also enter via our Wharfedale Mumbler Newspage