Harewood House will play host to one of the most spectacular circus displays in the world when the Moscow State Circus returns from 23rd -28th August 2018.
The world’s most famous circus will bring it’s latest and greats production GOSTINITSA – a show that promises to have all the spectacle and nerve-tingling, edge of your seat thrills for the whole family.
Nowhere else will you witness all the magnificent ingredients served up in this truly great show, an experience that you won’t want to miss.
The Circus has been planning this event for the last 2 years and the artists have been in training ready for this world-beating performance, which promises to be breathtaking.
Award-winning Clowns, Chervotkins Duo, will guide the audience through this show incredible show which features acts like the Didyk Troupe, acrobatics on Europe’s only DOUBLE Russian swings. Flying through the air and somersaulting from one fast moving swing to another, incredible!
The Alikhanov Troupe perform on two ten meter pole’s balanced on one shoulder of a man with not 1 but 3 girls climbing and spinning to the very top of the same pole. & then 5 people walking the high wire.
Plus Unicyclists the Gorodetskiys Duo, Eugeniy Hochrova Foot Juggling & the sensational trapeze artistes the Peruskins Duo & Anna Rastsova.
Don’t miss this amazing show, created especially for the UK all housed in a state of the art centrally heated theatre style luxury Big Top.
Performances will take place at Harewood House on:
- Thursday 23 Aug 7:45pm
- Friday 24 Aug 3pm & 7:45pm
- Saturday 25 Aug 3pm & 6pm
- Sunday 26 Aug 2pm & 5pm
- Bank Holiday Monday 27 Aug 2pm & 5pm
- Tuesday 28 Aug 2pm & 5pm
We’ve teamed up with Moscow State Circus to offer TWO lucky Mumbler families the chance to win a family ticket of 4 (maximum 2 adults) for any performance.
To enter, simply contact us with the words ‘Circus’ before midnight on Wednesday 1st August.
The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Monday 6th August.
To book tickets for the Moscow State Circus visit www.moscowstatecircus.com
or for a Special Offer – 2 for 1 on any seat any day! Simply call the box office – 020 3375 3970 and quote ‘Juggler’ to receive the deal.
Harewood House, Harrogate Road, Leeds, LS17 9LG
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over 18 years old. Employees of Moscow State Circus, Harewood House or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible. Employees of North Leeds Mumbler are not eligible. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There are two family tickets (2 adults, 2 children OR 1 adult, 3 children) to be won.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The closing date is Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- The winner will be notified by Monday 6th August 2018.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- We take your privacy very seriously, and will NOT share any of your details with any other party. Your details will only be used to contact you if you win.
- You can also enter via our Wharfedale & Craven Mumbler Newspage