Due to an exciting new opportunity, Tate Leasing & Contracts are looking for a proven and successful sales professional in the automotive industry to build a leasing business.
Your duties will include:
* Driving new business via outbound & inbound activity
* Managing ongoing customer service and renewals from
* Urgently responding to inbound email and website enquiries
* Advising on a wide range of vehicles, contract hire offers and
* Identifying and sourcing vehicles
* Identifying and maximising cross-selling opportunities where
* Efficiently and accurately quoting terms, specifications and
* Providing the highest quality customer support and sharing
best practice across the team
* Desire to build and lead a team from the start
The successful candidate will be a social net-worker with excellent influencing and negotiation skills and an ability to quickly obtain customer confidence in your advice and guidance. A drive to overachieve KPIs with the commitment to go the extra mile, self-invest and maximise enquiries through excellent communication skills via telephone and email. The successful applicant must demonstrate professionalism, organisation and have a willingness to self-develop along with a positive can-do-attitude that stands out in a high paced environment.
As well as an excellent basic salary, we offer an uncapped bonus scheme based on achieving individual sales targets per month.
Leasing: 5 Years (Required)
£20- £25k per annum.