The other day was the first morning this year that I had to defrost my car windscreen, definitely a sign that Winter’s on its way as well as the nights drawing closer.
David Phillip Estate Agents are happy to offer a few handy hints to help protect your homes and gardens:
* Make sure your heating boilers are serviced and in the case of oil or liquid propane gas users, you’re topped up with fuel.
* Ensure that you have good exterior lighting avoiding slippery paths.
* Don’t ignore the garden, trim the lawn as long as the grass is growing, clear away leaves, trim the hedges and make sure your gutters are cleaned.
* “Feed the birds in Winter” so If you’ve got bird feeders, ensure they’re cleaned and regularly stocked.
* Now is a great time to have that clear out as you’re only going to gather new things at Christmas. Create inviting internal lighting, candles too will provide a lovely winter scene.
* Repair if necessary and keep clean your windows and doors and even have the chimney swept.
* Ensure you have the best energy assessment and recommendations which can be found on the David Phillip website, Davidphillip.co.uk with the uswitch portal (powered by ZPG), showing you the best energy deal for your home – particularly in these oncoming cold winter months.
If you are thinking of moving, at David Phillip Estate Agents we are ready to help you whatever the season. Read our question and answer page on our website – this will provide you with further tips on how to improve your home ready for the market. Based in Bramhope covering Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge and Pool in Wharfedale, we offer fairer fixed fees to suit your individual requirements and budgets.
Redefining Estate Agency
If you want buyers to view your property from the comfort of their armchair rather than heading out into the cold, then take advantage of our Matterport technology or videos – view Rigton House or Sycamore Fold to see how we can make the best use of video technology, whilst providing the ‘always open house’.
Take advantage of our reflective For Sale boards ensuring your property is seen 24/7 on these darker nights.
At David Phillip Estate Agents we have invested in some of the best technology too. At the prestigious 2018 allAgents awards announced only last week, Jupix, our software supplier, voted to provide the best customer experience – this shows us that the new estate agency model we have built is ticking all the right boxes. So if you want to move over the winter period contact David Phillip Estate Agents for that enviable result.
T – 01134 676 400
E – email@example.com
and view our exciting new website davidphillip.co.uk