Cookridge Hall Health and Fitness is a family-friendly health club in Cookridge. Facilities include a large gym spread across 2 floors, a large studio and a spin studio, over 90 fitness classes every week, 20-metre Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
The club offers lots for families, including kids fitness classes every week, an OFSTED registered Creche, kids camp during the school holidays, Splash time fun in the pool every Saturday and Sunday mornings, lots of family swim times, a children’s menu in The Conservatory in-house bar and restaurant. We also have a swim school, Little Splashers for babies from 3 months to pre-school age with classes every day of the week and a swim school for older children.
There is plenty on offer for adults too. You can enjoy the gym, have personal training, get involved in fitness classes or just a swim and then relax in our bar and restaurant. The club also has an independently run hairdresser and beauty room, as well as Physiotherapists on site.
To enter, simply contact us with the words ‘COOKRIDGE HALL’ before midnight on Friday 12th January.
For another chance to win, LIKE, SHARE and comment COOKRIDGE HALL on the post on the Wharfedale Mumbler News Page on Facebook.
The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Tuesday 16th January.
Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, Cookridge Lane, Leeds, LS16 7NL. Tel: 0113 2030 000
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over 18 years old. Employees of Cookridge Hall or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible. Employees of North Leeds Mumbler are not eligible. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is a family membership (2 adults, 2 children) to be won.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The closing date is midnight on Friday 12th January 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email by Tuesday 16th January 2018.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- We take your privacy very seriously, and will NOT share any of your details with any other party. Your details will only be used to contact you if you win and runner-ups who provide email details will receive a complimentary day pass directly from Cookridge Hall.