Role: Healthcare Assistant Location: Leeds Hours: Full & Part-time, Evenings, Weekends
Salary: Starting at £7.83ph rising to £9.10ph weekends and £13.50 bank holidays (As of 1st April 2018)
No experience is necessary for our Healthcare Assistant roles, but you must have a desire to learn, have excellent communication and time management skills and a genuine care for others.
As one of our Healthcare Assistants you will receive:
- PAID travel time between calls
- (As of 1st April 2018) Starting at £7.83ph rising to £9.10ph at weekends and £13.00 for bank holidays
- 8 day PAID induction course at our own training academy
- Mileage allowance – up to 35p per mile
- Up to 28 days PAID holiday
- PAID DBS check
- Free uniform
- Annual Service Awards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular refresher training
Duties will include all elements of personal care;
- Washing & bathing
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Shopping and light domestic duties.
You MUST be flexible, able to drive with your own transport and have business insurance, and able to work alternate weekends.
Contact email@example.com or call 0333 200 0441